Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back in Black


Yes, I'm finally doing another post and this time I'm BACK IN BLACK! hehe I thought Halloween would be the perfect time to show off a striking, eye-catching outfit by Kira Lavendel of MysticHope Designs. It's not a new design, but is really pretty and in classical black. As always, the design contains many ways to put it together. This includes with or without cuffs, with sleeves or without, and as a long gown or just pants. The cut and trim on the design gives it a nice feminine touch and originality. I photographed several views so you could see the different components. I am posing in my new sim called, Enchanted (you know the project that's had me out of pocket a bit) along with one of my unicorn friends :)

Clothes: MysticHope Magic Soul by Kira Lavendel in collaboration with Marinoco Oceanlane and Ich Camel

Boots: MysticHope Boots ElvenSpirit in black by Kira Lavendel

Skin: Sofia in Natural skin Makeup 3 by Aida Ewing

Elf Ears: Wilted Star Elf Ears by Kioko Kumaki of Panda Express

Hair: Marianne in Swedish by Truth Hawks of Truth
Tattoo: Tribalflowers by Lublu Unplugged

Unicorn: Unicorn Stand in black by Kim Lefavre of Sang Fori Design
Location: Elven Realm's Enchanted, owner: Natalie Montagne

PLEASE CLICK PICTURE TO SEE ITEM DETAILS





No comments:

Post a Comment