Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chic Elf


Wow, has it been that long since I've posted a blog? I'm sorry I've been so behind! I've had so much going on in both real life and Second Life lately. In Second Life, the newly renewed gallery is finally done, so please stop by Enchanted and visit when you can :) Okay, now, back to the post :P I happened to spot a gorgeous new outfit called Marlene recently at EMO-tions and had to splurge. I love it because for one, it's very classy and chic, and elves can be both you know! I absolutely love the way this outfit is cut and designed. It's all once piece, but looks like a blouse tucked into slacks. What I absolutely love the most is how the pants follow the lines of your waist and hips with the top of the pants (waistline) hitting just below your chest. It's super flattering and very elegant. There are many optional pieces, including a high collar that can be on or off. It also has just the right touch of feminity with lovely lace trim on the blouse. Overall, the outfit can be worn for business, pleasure, and nice occasions...very versatile indeed :)

Clothes: Marlene by Mirja Mills of EMO-tions
Skin: SilkGirl Xian in Tan by Leena Ying of DrLife

Eyes: Sunrise eyes in Absinthe Green by FASHISM
Elf Ears: Etherial Fey Ears by Balderdash and Schadenfreude

Hair: Bombshell in Shadow by Sebastian Aries of Shag



No comments:

Post a Comment