Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blending With Nature


Today I want to focus on a lovely elven gown I found when I was out doing my favorite pasttime recently, shopping. The way I shop is I glance over all the displays rather quickly and then when something catches my eye, I go back to it and look at it in detail. This is the same way I do it in real life too! I don't like going through big clearance rounders and stuffed sale racks. I know you can find great deals doing this and there are times I do it, but for the most part, I stay with the neatly organized racks that are appealing to the eye and easy to look at. This particular dress I found was appealing in several ways. It was a very unique style, had quite a bit of detail here and there all over the gown, especially the bodice, and I thought the colors used in the design looked beautiful together. The designer, Bee Dumpling, used lighter greens and browns and the way she put these together looked fantastic. The perfect "child of nature" gown for a nature-loving elf. Another thing I liked about it was the fact that the fabrics used were practical and sturdy, yet still lovely. The gown is called Tenuvial Elven Gown and contains a bodice, prim skirt, tunic skirt, skirt, pants, sleeves, and gloves.



Hair: DrLife Healthy Hair Vivian in Blonde by Leena Ying
Skin: June II/Raccoon II in Sundust light by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Elf Ears: by Judas Afterthought
Location: Isle of Kellamore

No comments:

Post a Comment