Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Enchanting Elven Style


I saw this beautiful elven outfit at Selina Forder's Elvenbreath recently and, yes, just had to spend my lindens! The colors and the style are just perfect and so traditionally elven, which I love. I think my most favorite part of the whole outfit is the gorgeous puff sleeves with coutouts showing the different color lining underneath, and this is just one of many details within this style. The lovely hunter green and beige colors plus the velvet fabric complete and make this lovely ensemble so wearable!

Clothes: Tamesis by Selina Forder of Elvenbreath (joint effort with Linux Windlow and Vick Koray)
Boots: Ving in brown by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Skin: Eva in Natural 9 by Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
Elf Ears: Wilted elf ears by Kioko Kumaki of Panda Express
Hair: Eloise in Swedish by Truth Hawks of Truth
Location: Enchanted of Elven Realm



No comments:

Post a Comment