Monday, March 21, 2011

Glam Affair Skin Addiction: Focus on Jadis


Jadis Natural 02A

Yes, I'll admit, I'm addicted to skins! I just love trying new ones as they come out! After trying many brands, I always seem to come back to Glam Affair skins by Aida Ewing. There are so many beautiful, high quality creations out there, and at one time I mentioned another favorite, but I've definitely decided Glam Affair has my old favorite beat now :) The latest I've tried with Glam Affair is called Jadis in Natural (comes in 14 styles) and the Yuki Edition (comes in 6 styles). I also have Eva, Sofia, and Castalia, and every one is gorgeous in its own way, unique with its own style. For a long time Sofia was my all time favorite, now I love the new Jadis skin. She also has a couple of newer ones out called Mary and Sakura (which proceeds will go toward the disaster fund in Japan and the Pacific). Below I've pictured Jadis in Natural and the Yuki Edition skin, along with many of the 25 makeups created for the Yuki Edition, by monica Outlander. I've also pictured two makeup layers by Aida Ewing herself for the regular Jadis line. Beauty, perfection, and quality...that's Glam Affair skins.

Left to right/top to bottom: Jadis Natural 02A with Makeup Layer 1, Jadis Natural 08A, Jadis Natural 02A with Makeup Layer 16, Jadis Natural with Makeup Layer 16


Left to Right: Jadis Yuki Edtion 02B and Yuki Edtion 02F


All Jadis Yuki Edition skins with Miamai_Les Makeups for Yuki/Jadis by monica Outlander

Hair: Wanda in Gold by KateForster Akin of Tukinowaguma

Head Jewel: Halfmoon by Selina Forder of Elvenbreath

elf ears: ICED elf ears with triple loops by Scarlet Chandrayaan


No comments:

Post a Comment