Friday, August 13, 2010

Sandcastles and Sunsets...Taking in Every Last Drop of Summer

Summer's end is near, so I decided to go take advantage of some time on the beach before the cool weather sets in. I went to the Elven Forest beach in Blossom and stayed there from mid-afternoon until sunset. I wore my new white dragon elf dress called Esedi by Selina Forder of Elvenbreath. This is one of several she's working on from her "Dragon" line. What a beautiful, versatile dress of high quality fabric...tough like a dragon's skin :) The cape is optional, but is so moveable and light, you barely know it's there. I stayed in the outfit all day and while I was there, I collected shells, layed on the sand, walked the beach, and built a BIG sand castle! What a great day it was!

Clothes: Esedi white dragon elf dress by Selina Forder of Elvenbreath
Skin: June/Swan I by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Elf Ears: "Iced" Triple Hoop Elf Ears by Scarlet Chandrayaan
Hair: Kalista Streaked Caramel by Truth Hawks of Truth
Location: Elven Forest beach in Blossom






No comments:

Post a Comment