Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Jar


If I could capture all the enchantment of the forest in a jar,
Then I would open it and let it escape when needed near or far.



I wish I could collect the magic dust and bubbles that sparkle in the breeze, as they make their way in and around the tall, dark trees.

I wish I could pick the kaleidoscopic mushrooms that cover the forest floor,
So many shapes and sizes that glow and adorn.



I wish I could catch the tinkling sound of the fairy flying by,
And the bewitching voice of the mermaid’s lullaby.


I wish I could trap the beams from the twinkling stars and moon above,
Filtering through the wooded forest I love.



I wish I could contain the majestic power of the unicorn
As it stands peacefully on the river bank where it was born.



All the magic of the forest contained in a jar
Would have the power to captivate both near and far.


Clothes: Merenwen by Selina Forder of Elvenbreath
Boots: Ving boots in Black by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Skin: April/Crocus 2 in Sundust Light by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Hair: Riley in Platinum by Truth Hawks of Truth

Location: Tol Narwa Vire and Jaded Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment