Monday, September 27, 2010

Perfect Dress For A Mischief Maker


What a unique dress Ren by Evangeline Miles of Evie's Closet is! It's lovely and can be worn casually or to a nice occasion. I like it because it has several optional pieces, including a "dirty" and "torn" version of the dress. This is perfect for all you mischief makers out there! You can go perfectly clean and come back dirty and torn to your heart's content. Of course since it's Second Life, you can do this routine again and again, hehe :) Ren comes in red (seen here), green, purple, brown and black and also has a version for tinies.

Clothes: Ren in red by Evangeline Miles of Evie's Closet
Skin: Sofia Natural Makeup 2 by Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
Elf Ears: Wilted Elf Ears with Stars by Kioko Kumaki of Panda Express
Hair: Christina 2 in Swedish by Truth Hawks of Truth

Location: Enchanted at Elven Realm

An outing in a beautiful dress


Oops! I soiled my dress!


Hmm, I didn't just soil it, I tore it too! Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment