Monday, May 17, 2010

Bold In Bronze



Quite often, I plan to focus on a particular fashion piece I feel deserves the credit and is of great style and quality. The couture I'd like to feature today is called Gryphon Bronze by Eclipse Lykin of ED. This piece is of strong, durable leather and a thick knit and comes in a rich, deep bronze color. Along with being very nice to look at and full of beautiful details, it's truly functional for the active elf. It comes with oodles of parts and features, including, a short-sleeved and long-sleeved shirt, short-sleeved and long-sleeved jacket, shoulder shawl, a belt with holster, gloves, hood, pants for boots or no boots, boots, stockings, shorties and garters. Of course everything can mix and match and the color is so neutral, alot of pieces can be worn with other outfits in your inventory. The boots are my favorite and I wear them with many other outfits :) You can find the store, Eclipse Development, in world or on XLStreet. I also have their blog in my listing of blogs to the right of this post.



Skin: Curio/June 2 Raccoon 2 in Sundust Light by Gala Phoenix
Hair: Audrey II in Fire Red by Jolie Femme of JolieFemme Designs
Elf Ears: Judas Afterthought
Jewelry: Pearl Drop Tiara by Vivienne Daguerre
Location: Isle of Kellamore

No comments:

Post a Comment