Saturday, July 10, 2010

Curio's *~*FOR ELVES ONLY*~* Skin

Curio Elf Holly 2 in Sundust Light (with freckles)

I almost always wear Curio skins exclusively. I think Gala Phoenix' skins are some of the best quality and most realistic I've seen in game. I have been by her store in Curio numerous times trying on demos. Of course I have my favorites, but I have not seen ONE that doesn't look good. Not long ago, she came out with a skin called, "Elf" specifically for those fantasy players in game. Elf comes in all the skin tones and the Fatpack contains twelve varieties as far as makeup style. Just like all her other skins, Elf comes in light and dark shades of each skin tone, plus has "freckles" as an option. I have three different styles shown within this post and I've labelled each below its corresponding picture. If you're looking for a quality skin for your elf, fairy, pixie, nymph or even you humans, you can't go wrong with Curio Elf.
Curio Elf Soot 1 in Sundust Light (with freckles)

Curio Elf Snug 2 in Sundust Light (with freckles)

Hair: Rachel in BlackGray II by AngelCross Skinstad of Cross
Elf Ears: *ICED* Elf Ears with triple hoop earrings by Scarlet Chandrayaan
Location: Isle of Kellamore

No comments:

Post a Comment