Monday, July 19, 2010

I Found Something to Wear With My Boots


I purchased some really cute boots from Shiny Things the other day and wanted to show them off. I love ALL their products, especially their jewelry and shoes. Fallingwater Cellardoor's designs are always unique and made with loving care. The boots come in five colors and are very casual and comfortable in design. Of course I had to find some clothes to go with my boots, hehe. Here is what I threw together...

In top picture and next three:
Mimikri Ahoy shirt in blue with epaulettes by Mimikri Kit and NHD denim shorts in blue by Reise Claremont
Boots: Ginger Boots in Chestnut by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Bag: Mimikri Ahoy in Blue by Mimikri Kit
Skin: June 2/Raccoon 2 in Sundust Light by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Hair: Cerys in Beach Beige Blend by Shylah Honey of Damselfly
Ears: ++Panda Express++ Wilted Elf Ears with Stars by Kioko Kumaki






I also bought some jewelry from Shiny Things that was lovely! The necklace and bracelet can be worn with just about anything, and can go casual or formal. This set also comes with earrings to match...
Last three pictures:
Monaco shirt in purple by Sita Loire of Glam Affair and NHD denim shorts in white by Reise Claremont
Boots: Ginger Boots in Chestnut by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Jewelry: Glass chunk double bracelet and necklace in retromix by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Skin: June 2/Raccoon 2 in Sundust Light by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Hair: Cerys in Beach Beige Blend by Shylah Honey of Damselfly
Elf Ears: ++Panda Express++ Wilted Elf Ears with Stars by Kioko Kumaki






Location: My home in Isle of Kellamore

No comments:

Post a Comment