Thursday, July 22, 2010

RED ALERT: Elf in the City


It's time I leave the forest and go to the big city for a visit. I knew I had to find something besides hunting and casual elven faire, so I chose a chic, sexy red mini I had purchased the other day when I was in my blue mood...I did manage a red dress :P It's perfect! Stylish, modern and a little more befitting of the metropolis I planned to visit.

Made of a high quality textured satin, the beautiful dress shimmered in the city lights.

Even waiting for a taxi can look sexy...the back of the dress was cut and fit well.

The lovely shade of red stood out against a graffiti wall.

Relaxing at the hotel at the evening's end was comfortable in the dress.

Time to return home to the forest. What a fun day and night, but I wouldn't trade my home for anywhere else in the world.

Clothes: Cuba red dress by Spotorno Binder of Glam Affair
Shoes: Maitreya Gold in Ixkin Black by Beauvoir Rousselot of Maitreya
Jewelry: Glass chunk double bracelet and necklace in retromix by Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things
Hair: Riley in Platinum by Truth Hawks of Truth
Skin: June 2/Raccoon 2 in Sundust light by Gala Phoenix of Curio
Elf Ears: ++Panda Express++ Wilted Elf Ears with Stars by Kioko Kumaki

No comments:

Post a Comment